Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bubbles



This is the posting for the Bubbles I bought in Aug. For 45.00.

" Here is a Large 23"  Composition and Soft "Bubbles" Doll by Effanbee
Please review all photos before bidding. Doll does require restoring , Eyes has lost color, Cry feature does not work, and cosmetically needs TLC. This is an Estate find and I am selling "AS IS" Not sure if the clothes are original to this doll but they do look old and will requiring cleaning.
Thanks for looking"


I was so taken with that darling face that I failed to notice that Bubbles had cloth legs instead of compo as I was expecting.  No matter, compo legs can always be replaced if it becomes necessary.  For now I've crocheted a lovely outfit that covers her from head to toe.  I took off her head a got some bent needle nose pliers to remove eyes and set to work painting them.  Am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment